Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Tulle skirts
- There’s a new etsy shop in the family selling Mother’s Pin Necklaces. If you have a Cub or Boy Scout, this is a perfect place to keep and display all those Mother’s Pins your Scout earns.
- Lunch with friends always brightens up a week.
- Monsoon season. We enjoyed the pounding rain, hurricane winds and even a little hail. My kiddos were drenched after playing in it for a few minutes.
There’s some exciting things in the Blogosphere too!
- Since the kids went back to school, I’ve catching up on my scrapbooking. Creating Keepsakes have some cute layout ideas to freshen up my pages.
- Somewhat Simple shares a in depth tutorial to make one of those cute Tulle Skirts for around $5.
- Your Cup of Cake shares some yummy Chocolate Cake Doughnuts.
- If you want a healthy breakfast, try the Giver’s Log’s Oatmeal Pancakes.
- I’m going to have to try Bakers Royal’s Salted Caramel Brownies!
- I love Cook with Food Storage’s idea of making your own Pop Tarts. I rarely buy them for my kids because they’re not very healthy. These would be better because you control what’s in them.
- I won Agatha Christie’s ABC Murders from Booking Mama. Today she’s discussing the book.
- Monzanita shares her labor of love – embroidered growth charts.
Share your favorite of the day!