Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: The Queen of Attolia
It’s the last Friday in April, and I’m peering down the barrel of a very busy month. If I can keep track of everything, it should be enjoyable. With everything going on, it’s easy to list my favorites.
- Last weekend we had dinner at our awesome neighbor’s. She is a great cook and hostess. She cooked a turkey on her BBQ!
- We had a campfire program at Pack Meeting. It was similar to last year as we retired another flag.
- Ladies night out – we went to Organ Stop Pizza. Dinner, a show and good company.
- I finished reading the Sisters Grimm and started The Queen of Attolia.
There are some other favorites on some favorite blogs.
- The Gunny Sack has been doing a series on photography. Today I read about ISO settings.
- Forth of July is a ways off, but these firecracker popcorn bags are so cute.
- I’m not a coffee drinker, but I do love a good coffee cake. This Dark Chocolate Coffee Cake from In Katrina’s Kitchen sounds tasty.
Share your favorite of the moment!