Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: The Odd Life of Timothy Green
There’s only six days until Thanksgiving! I’m still working on taking down the Halloween decorations and I’m not sure I’ll get the scarecrows and other Thanksgiving ones up. Fortunately no decorations are needed to share this weeks favorites!
- I spent an afternoon with some cute girls cruising the mall and hitting the movies. Now that I’m finally thinking about Christmas gifts, I guess I should actually start shopping.
- We saw The Odd Life of Timothy Green (I know, we’re behind on movies). It was sweet, but sad.
- Time to stock on baking supplies. There were some amazing deals earlier in the week.
- We laughed til we cried at the local high school improv comedy show. I don’t remember anything that cool when I was in high school. Jesterz look out!
I know you’re dying to hear my favorites from some of my favorite blogs too!
- I’ve been wanting to host a cookie exchange for a couple of years. Chef in Training’s Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies would be an awesome cookie to swap.
- I’m in some serious motivation to work on my 2011 scrapbook; I have almost 60 pages to finish and my goal was the end of the month! Maybe Creating Keepsakes November / December sketches will inspire me.
- Part of the Thanksgiving decorations that haven’t been put up is our annual Gratitude Garland. Maybe I’ll skip it and try Somewhat Simple’s Giving Tree instead.
Please share your favorites in a comment. I love to hear what’s on your mind!