Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Star Wars
The kids look forward to this day every year so they can tell their favorite Star Wars joke – May the forth be with you. Yup, they’re goofy and that’s why I love them! Besides my kiddos, here’s my other favorites of the week.
- A little shopping with one of my daughters
- The book theme party was fun, and now we’ve moved onto the next party – a Cupcake Challenge.
- The King of Attolia. I’m loving this series; probably a little too much. Hopefully now that I finished the book, I can catch up on everything I haven’t been doing to read!
- My writing critique group meeting was great; it’s great to learn from them and have another set of eyes on my work.
- Book Club – I’ll be sharing more of that with you soon.
And as usual, I have some new favorites this week from other awesome blogs!
- Agent Rachelle Gardner shares a great thought about savoring the good stuff in life. It’s aimed at writers, but it applies to us all.
- The Redheaded Hostess shows her Pride vs. Charity journal entry. This would make a great Family Home Evening lesson.
Once you get over your shock that I didn’t have any food links, leave me a comment with your favorites of the week!