Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: S’mores Bread
Last week’s Friday Favorites was short so we would have plenty of time to enjoy the…
- Desert Botanical Garden. It was nice weather and the flowers were in bloom. We captured so many great pictures!
- Easter Saturday. The Easter Bunny visits our house on Saturday so we can spend Sunday focusing on the spiritual side of Easter. There was candy and eggs galore, plus our traditional breakfast of donuts while we read a really neat story.
- Later in the day, we stopped by Hobby Town to watch some RC car racing.
- Book Party invitations; I’m so happy with how they turned out
- I finished Court Duel by Sherwood Smith. I liked it better than Crown Duel, the first book in the series. Actually, I couldn’t put it down and spent an hour finishing it this week. I was a little rushed the rest of the day, but I still got everything done – so that makes it OK.
- Several scrapbook layouts finished and quite a bit of writing! (Yes, feeling productive is one of my favorites.)
- I started a new book Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson
I can’t have all the fun. Here’s some favorites I found in my blog reader.
- This S’mores Bread from Chef in Training sounds yummy!
- The new Bird’s Party Magazine is online – I can’t wait to read it.
- With teacher appreciation week and the end of the school year just around the corner, Room Mom 101 shares a couple of cute ways to decorate your favorite teacher’s door.
I didn’t realize what a busy week it’s been until I listed it for you! I hope you had a great week too. Please share your favorites with a comment and feel free to include a link.