Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Skipping Christmas
Welcome to December, home of Christmas and all that is merry! Our house is decorated, mostly – there are a few small random decorations waiting to find a home in our home. The Christmas shopping is coming along nicely; what shopping is left, I have plans in place – pretty much. Which brings me to this week’s favorites:
- Online shopping, my favorite is Amazon – I love the convenience, especially when I can get free shipping.
- My application for my Associates degree was accepted. It should be smooth sailing – unless they decide not to accept something else.
- I finished reading Skipping Christmas. The movie (Christmas with the Kranks) wasn’t my favorite, but I was hoping the book would be better. It wasn’t my favorite either.
- Advent drawers and Christmas stories – We opened our first drawer and read our first story last night. The first drawers were the same as it was last year.
There are some other cool things on the internet to:
- Monzanita made these cool straps that turn any blanket into a nursing cover. It also works great with towels when getting little ones out of the bathtub.
- With soup weather here, yes even Arizona has soup weather, Chef in Training’s bread bowls would be the perfect way to serve those delicious soups.
- The Sits Girls share a great DIY project to make your own Photo Canvas Art. These would make great gifts!
How did you spend your first days of December? Please share your favorites!