Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Princess Academy
Where did July go? Wasn’t the Forth of July just a couple of days ago? I don’t how 10 days went by without a post. In my defense, we had a family vacation and recovering from the vacation. At least I have lots of favorites to share.
- Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum – When we went to the Lowell Observatory, we bought a year pass that worked at several other museums. This was a good deal with the two places we’ve been in Arizona,and the three places we went to in Utah, it was an amazing deal!
- Clark Planetarium – They have a free exhibit and an IMAX theater.
- Thanksgiving Point – There are four exhibits in one. My favorite was the garden. We were very entertained feeding the Koi fish.
- A family picnic
- evo ’12 – Once again I learned a ton and hung out with awesome people! Be sure to read my evo post at Arizona Mama.
- A new clothes washer. It was hard to catch up on the laundry from our trip – especially when the washer died mid load! I’m happy to report that we are all wearing clean clothes again!
I also been finding some favorites online too!
- Like this handy bin storage system on 24/7 Moms.
- We’re rereading Princess Academy. I’m loving Shannon Hale’s summer book club. She’s giving us a chapter by chapter behind the scenes look at this award winning book.
- I can picture my girls wearing Positively Splendid’s cute banana headband.
Keep me in the loop! What are your favorites this fine Friday?
- Easter Enlightenment – we have been reading scriptures from Jesus’ last week and stories that help us understand all that He does for us.
- Writing Critique group was this week. I’m planning on sharing my thoughts with you next week.
- Family Book Club – You guessed it, more to come soon on that too.
Just to make sure this isn’t a total teaser post, I’ll share a couple of interesting post I found today.
- New Nostalgia shared her daughter’s science fair project comparing store-bought versus homemade laundry detergent.
- I love Shannon Hale’s Princess Academy! She was kind enough to share a gallery of covers for the book from around the world.
Please share your favorites of the day so I can catch up with them over the weekend!