Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: pot stickers
Yeah it’s Friday! Weekends are such a nice way to end good weeks. I can’t wait to share my favorites with you – so I won’t.
- Lunch with a friend at Joe’s Farm Grill. I love the BBQ Chicken Pizza!
- Our Pack had it’s annual planning meeting. We’re going to have a great year! I’m especially looking forward to our upcoming circus theme.
- I finished several cleaning projects this week. The work might not have been my favorite, but I like having a clean fridge!
- I finished reading Sherlock Holmes.
- We tried a couple of new recipes – homemade pot stickers and tamales. The pot stickers were more work than the ones I buy at Costco, but they have potential to be amazing. I’d help someone assemble tamales again, but I don’t think I’ll be heading up that big of a project anytime soon!
- The winner of the book Mission Possible is Beth from OMG! Yummy. Thanks to everyone who participated.
I can’t not share my favorites from the blogosphere too!
- Nathan Bransford started a great conversation about book reviews getting to nice. Do you think honesty is being sacrificed for nice?
- I love that Hillary Weeks’ husband is a good sport and gets a pedicure with his girls.
- I’ve done pretty well this week with cutting back on treats (only 3 so far!), but Bakers Royal is testing my resolve with her Snickers Coffee Cake.
What are your favorites today?