Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Pinterest
Christmas season is in full swing and I want to review November before it gets away completely. I can’t believe December is a third of the way over and I’m just barely wrapping up November. I have so many ideas I want to write about, now if I could just get that whole time thing under control.
1.6 – Pounds gained, I guess my boost in exercise was not enough to offset the holiday goodies.
2 – Pies made, both of them were Chocolate Mousse Praline Pecan.
2 – Books read, only one was an insurance book.
3 – Blog posts this month! It’s been way to long since this poor blog had that much attention.
5 – Social events; there was a Girls Night Out, a Blogger event that introduced my to barre (no Mom, there wasn’t any drinking involved), a studio tour that made yearn for more time to be creative, Zoolights, and of coarse Thanksgiving.
18 – Projects completed, some of them were fun and others I’m just glad to have out of the way.
23 – Photos added to Instagram.
41 – Leaves on my gratitude tree
48 – Rolls made for Thanksgiving, that and the pie is my favorite part of the dinner.
1458 – Just Wanna Be Me page views, it’s nice to see the extra attention to my blog paid off.
82,733 – Just Wanna Be Me Pinterest viewers.
With the holidays and National Write a Novel Month happening in November, everyone is busy. I’d love to hear about your successes, attempts and accomplishments in the comment section below!
Most Popular Pinterest Boards in November 2015
Top November 2015 Just Wanna Be Me Pages
- We had so much fun celebrating Thanksgiving at Pack Meeting.
- I finished reading Lemon Tart. Now I just need to get a hold of the next book in the series, English Trifle.
- I only have three more layouts to finish up last year! My goal is to be done by the end of November.
- Tonight is our book club meeting for The Help. I’m making a Caramel Cake that I found on Pinterest.
Here’s some of my favorites from the blog world.
- Marta Writes shares her mom’s apple cake recipe. I need more time to bake all these goodies I find!
- Creating Keepsakes shares a cute scrapbook layout and a link to their free font. Maybe this will help me finish up those last three layouts…
- I love the thumbprint writing prompt Chocolate on my Cranium shares. I want to try that one with my kids over the summer.
- This wreath craft from Little Birdie Secrets would be a great way to keep the kiddos busy while Thanksgiving dinner cooks!
Share your favorites of the week!