Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Peanut Butter Granola
I hope you are enjoying your November before you kiss it good-bye tonight! Are you ready for December? I’m trying, but I wish I had my Christmas decorations up already – and my shopping. Life feels like it’s on fast forward and I’m working in slow motion! Even with all its busyness, this time of year has so many of my favorites!
- Last weekend we took our family pictures for our Christmas card. I’m so happy they turned out so good. This photography tutorial helped!
- A little black Friday shopping with my girls. We didn’t get up early or anything crazy like that…but there was that one line in Kohl’s that we stood in.
- We put up our new tree! Over the summer my daughter found a 12 foot Christmas tree at a garage sale (or something). It is so big and beautiful! Now to find the time to decorate it…
- Christmas movies! We’ve already watched three of my favorites; The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, The Christmas Card, and The Ultimate Gift.
- Book club for Before I Go to Sleep. It was an interesting discussion, I’ll share more soon.
- A blogger event at Cafe Zupas. The grand opening is Saturday December 8!
Now for a few favorites from a few of my favorite blogs:
- `Tis the season for great, simple gifts. I’d love to receive Cookies and Cups’ Peanut Butter Cup Granola. It would probably be a good gift to give too; you know, if you’re into giving away delicious food.
- Once you figured out what gifts you’re giving you might need Positively Splendid’s Drawstring Fabric Gift bags.
- Chef in Training’s Overnight Egg Nog French Toast would be fun to try. Maybe on Christmas Eve morning. We already have a traditional Christmas morning breakfast.
Now it’s your turn to share your week’s favorites!