Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Olive Garden Breadsticks
- I had so much fun playing with my Silhouette and helping my kiddo make her Mustache Valentines.
- Despite its imperfections, I’m loving my Valentines banner.
- Book Club is a highlight of any week.
- I had a rare trip to Costco alone! Costco is even more expensive when you run out of everything.
- We took the whole family to Jesterz. It was the first time the kiddos had been. They really liked the show, but had a hard time getting home so late.
I found some new favorite ideas from some of my favorite blogs.
- Booking Mama reviewed a yummy memoir called Charlotte au Chocolat. It sounds like something I need to read.
- Chef in Training shared a recipe for Olive Garden Breadsticks. I want to try making these!
- If your looking for even fancier bread sticks, these Parmesan and Herb Cheese Straws from Joy the Baker look so cool!
- Or we could skip the bread all together and enjoy If You’re Happy & You Know it’s story of her sneaky friends celebrating her amazing weight loss journey!
Don’t be shy, share your favorites of the week!