Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Night at the Museum
How’s 2012 going for you? I can’t believe the year is half over! How are those New Year’s resolutions progressing? We’ve had a fun filled week, here are my favorites.
- Last weekend we visited Jesterz for some side splitting entertainment.
- We had Pack Meeting this week, which included a tricycle race. I may or may not have challenged the other Cub Scout leaders.
- I had a book club for the book Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls. I’ll tell you more about this tough but interesting memoir soon.
- A girls lunch at Paradise Bakery. It was good even though they took my favorite salad off the menu. I think I found a new favorite – besides the cream cheese brownie.
- Family movie night – we watched Night at the Museum in honor of our New York City Summer Camp while eating my new homemade version of Sizzler’s Malibu Chicker.
I’m not the only one having fun; check out what I found on some of my favorite blogs.
- I love how Kari Pike changes gossip into a good thing!
- Monzanita shares a month’s worth of projects. She sure was busy!
- Want your kids to write this summer? Check out 24/7 Moms ways to motivate your kids to write.
Please share your favorites of the week!