Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: mustache valentines
Even though the shortest month of the year was a day longer than usual, it still went by way too fast. I don’t know how I’m supposed to get everything done if the time flies by at such a high speed! I’m not ready to give up on my New Year’s goals; I may not have big changes, but I’m working on changes. Here’s my slices of February!
.2 – Pounds lost. I need another jump start, but at least I lost a little.
1 – Recipe added to Real Food for Real People.
4 – Scrapbook layouts.
7 – Names checked for accuracy and completeness on my Personal Ancestral File (PAF).
19 – Blog posts.
26 – Days of logging my food; ten of them actually were logged onto the website to calculate the number of calories.
36 – Names added to my PAF file.
37 – Mustache valentines made for family and friends.
642 – Page views.
How did you slice your February?
- I had so much fun playing with my Silhouette and helping my kiddo make her Mustache Valentines.
- Despite its imperfections, I’m loving my Valentines banner.
- Book Club is a highlight of any week.
- I had a rare trip to Costco alone! Costco is even more expensive when you run out of everything.
- We took the whole family to Jesterz. It was the first time the kiddos had been. They really liked the show, but had a hard time getting home so late.
I found some new favorite ideas from some of my favorite blogs.
- Booking Mama reviewed a yummy memoir called Charlotte au Chocolat. It sounds like something I need to read.
- Chef in Training shared a recipe for Olive Garden Breadsticks. I want to try making these!
- If your looking for even fancier bread sticks, these Parmesan and Herb Cheese Straws from Joy the Baker look so cool!
- Or we could skip the bread all together and enjoy If You’re Happy & You Know it’s story of her sneaky friends celebrating her amazing weight loss journey!
Don’t be shy, share your favorites of the week!