Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Molten Lava Cake
I’m loving monsoon season this year (except for the destruction its caused in a few areas). 100 degrees just doesn’t feel as hot when it’s overcast. The lightning show is definitely one of my favorites. Here are a few other favorites.
- Took the kids to a Diamondbacks game. I love the rewards from the summer reading program! There were even fireworks after the show; they gave the lightning a run for its money!
- We had our family book club for Princess Academy. Did I mention I’m excited for the sequel, Palace of Stone, to come out on Tuesday?
- I get to help out with the Junior Achievement project my kiddos are doing at school! Junior Achievement made my high school economics class awesome.
- Also helping my son out with BSA popcorn sales.
- Book club for Sherlock Holmes. (It was a big book week!) I made Molten Lava Cake in the crock pot. It was very rich, but good.
- There’s a few more days to enter my Hallmark Giveaway. I love giving stuff to my friends!
I’m not the only one having fun this week, here are my favorites on the web.
- Shot at Life Blogust campaign is still in full swing. Head over to formerly phread and leave a comment. Easy as that you’ve just provided immunization to a child in need!
- I’ve always believed that reading is a key to success but Harvard Business Review sheds new light on the benefits of reading for leaders!
- Food Renegade’s post on honey not being honey, doesn’t make me do the happy dance – but it’s good to know what to keep my eyes open for!
Don’t let me have the fun alone! What are your favorites this week?