Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Hard boiled eggs
Happy Good Friday! It’s a good Friday here for many reasons, including posting my Friday Favorites on Friday two weeks in a row.
- A family dinner filled with yummy food, delicious chocolate cake and good company!
- A fun coin toss fundraiser at our last Cub Scout Pack Meeting.
- Yogurt with a friend.
- After a detour with a short story, I started working on my book again. As i read over parts of previous chapters, looking for details to support what I was writing, I kept thinking how much I like the story. I’m totally excited to work on it again!
- On that note, ANWA had a WOW (week of writing). I’ve added 323 words so far this week.
- My Paper Bag Kite article over at Arizona Mama.
- I ‘hard-boiled’ eggs in the oven. It simplified the process. The kiddos were commenting they like the other way better, but I’m not sure why. I’ll let you know next week if they taste just as good.
- Dying Easter Eggs is always fun. I just wish I could start earlier in the evening, but I wish that every year.
- Today I finished reading Airman by Eoin Colfer and we had our family book club for the book. I didn’t cut it close, I had hours to spare!
How has your week been? Are you as excited about Easter as we are? As excited as I am about Easter, I’m going to sneak in another hundred words or so on my book while everyone else is occupied!