Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Guest post
This is written by one of Raejean’s kiddos.
Assorted 10 Reasons I Love Mom
The following are completely and totally true, despite what Raejean may say.
2. She is beautiful.
3. My mom thrifty. (Have you seen her parties?)
4. She has turned our family into the best Cub Scout family ever! (The Pack helps the Scout Grow, The Scout helps the Pack Go)
5. My mom is a great writer.
6. My mom thinks every quote is from Kid History.
7. She saves 15% or more on groceries.
8. She is super skinny.
9. She breathes.
10. She made me!
It’s me, Raejean; I regained my computer from my kiddo. This week started out crazy and has left me frazzled with no brain cells for writing. Thanks for the somewhat truthful guest post in the style of It’s a Crafty Life’s Ten on Tuesday!