Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Girl time
.8 – Pounds lost. It’s not much, but it’s better than last month!
3.14 – Day we spent at the Science Center. Yep, we are that kind of nerdy.
4 – Saturday weigh ins with my friends. It’s amazing how some girl time makes standing on the scale a lot more fun, even on the bad weeks.
6 – Projects completed.
8 – Ladies dining for our girls night out. I even talked them into going to Frost Gelato afterwards.
11 – Days logging the food I ate. I need to get back in that habit this month.
24 – Hard boiled eggs to dye, although one of my kiddos opted to leave one white.
28 – Countries visited Easy As PIE (at least people from 28 countries).
46 – States represented as Easy As PIE visitors. Apparently I’m not very popular in Montana.
812 – Words added to my book. I am going to finish it this year! (unless I keep getting distracted)
1228 – Words added to my short story. I actually finished the rough draft and read the first couple of pages to my critique group. Now to decide on where to focus my attention, finishing my book or editing my story? Actually I just need to focus on writing
1261 – Page views. Thank you for visiting!
March’s Top Posts
- Book Theme Party Decorations
- Family Home Evening: Joseph Smith’s First Vision Revisited
- Native American Blue & Gold
- Sweet Shop & Nerf Top Shot Invitations
- Family Home Evening: Joseph Smith’s First Vision
What goals did you meet or miss for March?
Happy Good Friday! It’s a good Friday here for many reasons, including posting my Friday Favorites on Friday two weeks in a row.
- A family dinner filled with yummy food, delicious chocolate cake and good company!
- A fun coin toss fundraiser at our last Cub Scout Pack Meeting.
- Yogurt with a friend.
- After a detour with a short story, I started working on my book again. As i read over parts of previous chapters, looking for details to support what I was writing, I kept thinking how much I like the story. I’m totally excited to work on it again!
- On that note, ANWA had a WOW (week of writing). I’ve added 323 words so far this week.
- My Paper Bag Kite article over at Arizona Mama.
- I ‘hard-boiled’ eggs in the oven. It simplified the process. The kiddos were commenting they like the other way better, but I’m not sure why. I’ll let you know next week if they taste just as good.
- Dying Easter Eggs is always fun. I just wish I could start earlier in the evening, but I wish that every year.
- Today I finished reading Airman by Eoin Colfer and we had our family book club for the book. I didn’t cut it close, I had hours to spare!
How has your week been? Are you as excited about Easter as we are? As excited as I am about Easter, I’m going to sneak in another hundred words or so on my book while everyone else is occupied!