Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Frost gelato
- I had lunch with a friend at a new favorite restaurant – Cafe Zupas. It was a little rushed since I needed to get to work.
- An awesome ANWA chapter meeting and write in. We discussed the big ANWA conference that I’m still digesting. There were so many amazing classes.We also found a lot of humor through out our meeting.
- A surprise visit from my in-laws.
- Girls night out was very eclectic with sushi and gelato. It’s important to experience foods from different parts of the world. We laughed so much in Charming Charlie’s. I can’t believe so many of the ladies hadn’t been there before.
I haven’t been keeping up with my favorite blogs as much as I would like, but here are a couple recent posts that caught my eye.
- Amazing family home evening post on scripture study from The Redheaded Hostess.
- Now I can make my own peanut butter filled pretzel bites with this recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod.
What were a few of your favorite things this week?