Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Family
Christmas season is in full swing and I want to review November before it gets away completely. I can’t believe December is a third of the way over and I’m just barely wrapping up November. I have so many ideas I want to write about, now if I could just get that whole time thing under control.
1.6 – Pounds gained, I guess my boost in exercise was not enough to offset the holiday goodies.
2 – Pies made, both of them were Chocolate Mousse Praline Pecan.
2 – Books read, only one was an insurance book.
3 – Blog posts this month! It’s been way to long since this poor blog had that much attention.
5 – Social events; there was a Girls Night Out, a Blogger event that introduced my to barre (no Mom, there wasn’t any drinking involved), a studio tour that made yearn for more time to be creative, Zoolights, and of coarse Thanksgiving.
18 – Projects completed, some of them were fun and others I’m just glad to have out of the way.
23 – Photos added to Instagram.
41 – Leaves on my gratitude tree
48 – Rolls made for Thanksgiving, that and the pie is my favorite part of the dinner.
1458 – Just Wanna Be Me page views, it’s nice to see the extra attention to my blog paid off.
82,733 – Just Wanna Be Me Pinterest viewers.
With the holidays and National Write a Novel Month happening in November, everyone is busy. I’d love to hear about your successes, attempts and accomplishments in the comment section below!
Most Popular Pinterest Boards in November 2015
Top November 2015 Just Wanna Be Me Pages
Happy Good Friday! It’s a good Friday here for many reasons, including posting my Friday Favorites on Friday two weeks in a row.
- A family dinner filled with yummy food, delicious chocolate cake and good company!
- A fun coin toss fundraiser at our last Cub Scout Pack Meeting.
- Yogurt with a friend.
- After a detour with a short story, I started working on my book again. As i read over parts of previous chapters, looking for details to support what I was writing, I kept thinking how much I like the story. I’m totally excited to work on it again!
- On that note, ANWA had a WOW (week of writing). I’ve added 323 words so far this week.
- My Paper Bag Kite article over at Arizona Mama.
- I ‘hard-boiled’ eggs in the oven. It simplified the process. The kiddos were commenting they like the other way better, but I’m not sure why. I’ll let you know next week if they taste just as good.
- Dying Easter Eggs is always fun. I just wish I could start earlier in the evening, but I wish that every year.
- Today I finished reading Airman by Eoin Colfer and we had our family book club for the book. I didn’t cut it close, I had hours to spare!
How has your week been? Are you as excited about Easter as we are? As excited as I am about Easter, I’m going to sneak in another hundred words or so on my book while everyone else is occupied!