Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Family friendly food
Recipe type: Dinner
This kid friendly chili recipe has won two awards. Just last week, I walked off with a cute Thanksgiving apron as a prize in the church chili cook-off.
- 2 cans of kidney beans
- 2 cans of tomato sauce
- 1 pound browned ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onions
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Place ingredients in a crock pot and stir together. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours, or on high for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve with cornbread.