Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: end of school year activities
I’m back once again with Friday Favorites! It’s been a fun, but busy week (or 8).
- Lunch at one of my favorite restaurants with a couple of friends!
- We’ve had fun with the end of school year events. Another mom said those things make May as busy as December! We’ve had a band concert, a choir concert, awards dinners and ceremonies, an art show and some other stuff. That didn’t happen all this week, but all this month. It’s good to see my kiddos involved, it just makes for a crazy month.
- We got a new board game based off the Hunger Games. It was pretty fun once we figured out the rules.
- I finally did some writing! I have a Spring into Action article over at Today’s Mama.
- I also added over 250 words to my book.
- I even did a little editing.
- Book club is always fun!
- We started brain storming for this year’s summer bucket list. The Happy Family Movement is having a Summer Bucket List Challenge to inspire to families to build great memories together this summer. After last year’s fiasco, I’m looking forward to some encouragement for a better summer.
What did you do this week that made your Friday Favorites list?