Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Eating
So it’s been almost a month since my last Friday Favorites. There’s been too much life going on to take the time to write it down here. Let’s not even talk about the 1000 unread items in my RSS feed. I’m hoping to figure out a way to balance my new responsibilities with my goals. Until then, here’s a quick recap of this week’s favorites.
- Working – Even though I’m struggling to adjust my schedule; I’m grateful to be working and enjoying the people I meet.
- My kids – With less free time, I appreciate even more the time I have with my family.
- ANWA – We had another great meeting. We learned about writing better characters, heard some great readings and of coarse there was yummy food.
- I finished The Paris Wife and started The Great Gatsby.
- Dinner at Red Robin.
Off the top of my RSS feed, here’s a few favorite posts.
- Chef in Training’s Spinach Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza.
- A chocolate free Valentine’s gift from Monzanita’s.
- Your Homebased Mom shares reviews on the books she read in January.
Share your Friday Favorites!