Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Dulce de leche
The kids are out of school and the weather’s confirming that summer is in full swing with temperatures approaching 110! So how does a typical Arizona family have fun in the boiling heat? I don’t know about everyone else but here’s a few of our favorites of the week.
- A trip to Flagstaff – we explored Sunset Crater, Lowell Observatory and the Riordan Mansion.
- ANWA meeting – it’s always good to get my creativity and enthusiasm recharged.
- Arizona Science Center – I was surprised there were already some changes since the last time we went, good ones of coarse.
So maybe we do more to escape the heat instead of having fun in it. Hanging out in the air conditioning, I found these online favorites.
- I love Kari’s view of her son’s camping experience.
- I’m hoping to get some scrapbooking done this weekend and Silhouette’s sketch might be helpful.
- I’m not sure what dulce de leche is, but Your Homebased Mom has a crock pot recipe and it looks yummy!
- Our latest family book club for The Sisters Grimm is up over at Arizona Mama!
So what are your summer favorites?