Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: DIY strap covers
Happy Friday! Welcome to my favorites.
- I did some shopping with my mom over the weekend and picked up a pair of cute jeans for $20! Yeah for pre-inventory sales. I also started on some birthday shopping for my kiddos.
- I’m still sticking to my goal of losing weight by tracking what I eat, eating less and moving a little more. I’m starting to see some progress.
After a busy start to the week, my body helped me remember to nurture myself. It only took a nagging headache to slow me down. The headache is gone, but I’m still stuck in low gear. Slow is fine, I’m just finding a balance between meeting my responsibilities, nurturing myself and my family.
My favorite blogs inspired some new favorites!
- Your Cup of Cake share some adorable Chocolate Malt Cupcakes.
- Monzanita’s getting crafty with these DIY carseat strap covers.
- I love Hilary Week’s reminder that it’s never to late to complete our goals!
What on your list of favorites today?