Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Cinnamon Roll Cake
It’s the last Friday in August, so the heat has to break soon – right? Please? I keep trying to remind myself how nice it was in June and the cool weather will return. Even though the heat isn’t my favorite, there’s plenty of other enjoyable things to distract me.
- A giveaway! I haven’t hosted a giveaway in a while; it’s nice to give something back.
- Good books. I’m about half way through the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, and I just started Science Fair for our family book club.
- My grandson outgrowing his newborn clothes – OK, that one’s my favorite because it’s fun to watch him grow, and not my favorite because the time is going by so quickly!
- My daughter and I started a recipe blog to keep all our family’s favorite recipes in spot. I could have used this all those times I was at someone’s house, wishing I had a specific recipe with me. Thanks to Monzanita, who has done all the work, there’s a few recipes up. Look out for more to come.
There’s plenty of other folks having a good time in the blogosphere too!
- Your Homebased Mom has to be having fun making this Cinnamon Roll Cake!
- I’m with Poca Cosa and ready for fall. Her Candy Corn Milkshake could be the ticket.
- The Language of Flowers is another book on my list after reading Booking Mama’s review.
- I’ve been working on a sewing project with one of my kiddos. She wants to learn to sew and I’m trying to teach her with my limited skills. The Mother Huddle listed an awesome directory of sewing tips that I think I will find immensely helpful in my efforts!
What’s keeping your mind off the heat, or the storm if you live back east?