Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Breadsticks
Here in the Valley of the Sun, spring has sprung! We get a taste of the nice weather for a few days before a storm moves in and cools us off. I’m OK with that because the warm weather will quickly fade to hot weather all too soon. I’ll share this week’s favorites, and then I’m going back outside!
- Cub Scout Day Camp! I love seeing that many Cub Scouts in one place, wearing their uniform and excited to have fun learning and doing what they do best.
- Speaking of Cub Scouts, we had a very productive Committee Meeting planning our Pinewood Derby.
- Our Relief Society celebrated its birthday with a dinner, a game and a craft.
Here’s my favorites from around the web.
- Monzanita is starting a new family tradition.
- My Insanity shares a cute way to decorate cans for your organization needs.
- What Friday Favorites would be complete without a recipe – like Bakers Royale Snickers Cake.
- Or if you want to ditch the sweets, Your Homebased Mom has some yummy bread sticks.
I’d like to do something fun for St. Patrick’s Day, but I don’t even have my decorations up. I’m not sure it’s even worth putting them up for a week, but we don’t have very many so we’ll see. If you have any simple ideas for older kids – please share! Feel free to share any other favorites too.