Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Brave
Happy August! Arizona started off the month with a flash – or several flash floods! We weren’t personally affected, but we see the results as we drive to school. It’s cool to see Mother Nature’s power, but it can be a little scary. So parts of the storm are included in my favorites. Here’s the rest of my favorites.
- Brave – Finally saw it last weekend and I loved it!
- ANWA critique group meeting – I received some great feedback on one of my projects!
- Princess Academy – I’m almost done reading for the second time for our family book club. My timing corresponds perfectly with Shannon Hale’s behind the scenes book club. There’s less than three weeks until the sequel, Palace of Stone, comes out!
- Mission Possible giveaway – Be sure to enter!
Other favorites I found online:
- Blogust – What to save a life simply by leaving a comment? Shot@Life is running a campaign for the month of August with 31 different bloggers. For every comment left on the hosting blogger’s site, $20 will be donated to help immunize a child in a developing nation. I urge you to leave a comment a month and make a life-saving difference in the world!
- Positively Splendid shares a touching first day of school experience that is worth the read.
- Are you planning on photographing a newborn anytime soon? I Heart Faces has some great tips to keep those babies happy.
- Even though I’ve been extremely disciplined and have only had one treat since Monday, these Reeses Rice Krispie Treats from Bakers Royale are tempting and beautiful. (There’s something I never thought I’d say!)
What’s your favorite today? Is it something fun or is it something meaningful?