Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: BizTown
- We had Family Photography Club. I’m hoping to get our challenge pictures up next week.
- One of the kid’s wanted to participate in a fundraiser at Frost. I’m always up for an excuse to eat gelato, even if the scale is mean to me the next day.
- I’m almost finished with the third Ranger’s Apprentice book, The Icebound Land.
- I was able to chaperone my favorite field trip to Junior Achievement’s BizTown!
Of coarse I wasn’t the only one having fun this week. Here’s some favorites from around the web.
- The Gunny Sack shared a recipe for baked mozzarella sticks. I love mozzarella sticks and these ones might love my waistline a little bit more than the fried version.
- Want to be a better writer? Rachel Gardener shares 10 tips.
- I found another book I want to read from Booking Mama. I’m never going to catch up if I keep finding them faster than I can read them!
Don’t be shy; share your favorites from the week!