Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: 2012
I don’t know how a month went by without my Friday Favorites! I even started my post twice last month, but couldn’t get back to the computer to finish. There were lots of Christmas favorites, but they seem so 2012. I’m ready to start the year off fresh.
- I like to look back before I look forward with my 2012 review.
- Shopping on New Year’s Day is fun, even if I didn’t buy anything other than pretzels.
- Inventory! OK, not so fun, but it comes with a sense of accomplishment.
- Family Book Club. I’ll write up our meeting for The Candymakers soon!
- Maybe it’s because I can’t seem to get warm, but this Hot Taco Dip from Free Online Recipes sounds awesome!
- Now that January’s here, it’s time to plan for Valentines! Silhouette has the cutest Heart Garland on their blog.
I’m sure there is more awesomeness out there, I’m just too behind to find it! Yep, those Christmas decorations are calling me to put them back in the closet for another yer. Until next week, share your Friday Favorites!
11 – Pounds lost! That’s one more pound than my goal. (It would have been a couple of more, but Christmas got the better of me).
13 – Recipes added to our Real Food for Real People blog.
17 – Trips to the temple.
47 – Books read. I finished Jason F. Wright’s 13th Day of Christmas with a few hours to spare. My goal was 32 books. Smoked that one!
50 – States visited the blog. Top five are Arizona, Utah, California, Texas and Florida.
67 – Scrapbook layouts completed. I was hoping to finish scrapbooking 2011 but I only got about half way.
68 – Names researched on PAF (Personal Ancestral File). I exceeded my goal of 50!
73 – Articles written for Arizona Mama and The Homemaking Cottage.
94 – Countries visited Easy as PIE.
216 – New names added to PAF.
$450 – Value of prizes won – a Kaboo bag and Christian Dior make up. The downside is now I have a weakness for $70 foundation and $25 mascara!
10435 – Page views
Top Five Posts of 2012
- Book Theme Party Decorations
- Family Home Evening: Joseph Smith’s First Vision Revisited
- Raingutter Regatta
- Sweet Shop and Nerf Top Shot Invitations
- Thanksgiving Pack Meeting
What did you accomplish last year? Did you meet your goals?