- I had lunch with a friend at a new favorite restaurant – Cafe Zupas. It was a little rushed since I needed to get to work.
- An awesome ANWA chapter meeting and write in. We discussed the big ANWA conference that I’m still digesting. There were so many amazing classes.We also found a lot of humor through out our meeting.
- A surprise visit from my in-laws.
- Girls night out was very eclectic with sushi and gelato. It’s important to experience foods from different parts of the world. We laughed so much in Charming Charlie’s. I can’t believe so many of the ladies hadn’t been there before.
I haven’t been keeping up with my favorite blogs as much as I would like, but here are a couple recent posts that caught my eye.
- Amazing family home evening post on scripture study from The Redheaded Hostess.
- Now I can make my own peanut butter filled pretzel bites with this recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod.
What were a few of your favorite things this week?