I’m still struggling to make time to post more often, but at least I have two consecutive Friday Favorites! Without further ado, here’s this week’s favorites.
- Cake pop heaven – a dozen girls making over 2000 cake pops. My kitchen floors have almost recovered. Despite the mess and time, it was nice to help them get to camp.
- Deadlines met – I finished my articles for the Homemaking Cottage just in time.
- Meeting friendly people at work.
- I actually did some writing on my work in progress!
- Fun Valentine’s Day traditions, ending with a heart shaped pizza.
- Two soon to be released books arrived for me to review.
Here’s a few quick picks from my blog reader.
- This toasted marshmallow cookies & cream shake from the Picky Palate sounds good when the weather warms up. That should be in a month or two here in Arizona.
- Want to take better outdoor portraits? I heart Faces has a great post on using a reflector.
- In Katrina’s Kitchen shares a tutorial on how to use PicMonkey to create a photo collage.
What made your list for Friday Favorites?