Happy October! I pulled the Halloween decorations out of the closet, now we just need some time to decorate. Actually I did hang up three decorations, so I can officially say we’ve started our Halloween celebration. And I bought candy corn – that totally counts! Besides Halloween preparations, I have some other favorites too!
- Frost Gelato – Check out my review on Arizona Mama!
- My girls and I made these yummy French Toast Cupcakes. They are delicious, but no matter how much you want to, don’t eat two in the same day or you’ll get a tummy ache!
- I finished the rough draft of my kids party planning book! Now on to the editing.
- My monthly ANWA chapter meeting was awesome as usual. It’s amazing how meeting with a few women with the same interest recharges me.
Here’s more fun from my some of my favorite blogs!
- This Sparkling Cider Peach Cobbler from Chef in Training sounds good.
- We might be making this Owl Costume from Alphamom for Halloween.
- Speaking of Halloween, I love this festive way to dress up your dish towel on Arizona Mama!
- Not that I’m planning at speaking to a school assembly anytime soon, but I love author Julie Wright’s advice about doing just that.
So there’s this week’s wrap up of my favorites. Please share your’s, I’d love to see them!