I can’t believe I haven’t shared my favorites since the beginning of October! I blame it on Bloggy Boot Camp. I lost a Friday traveling and then another Friday recuperating. Actually, I’m still working on the recuperating thing. There’s so much information in my brain, I’m having a hard time implementing it all. Maybe if those darn kiddos would stop wanting to eat and have me take them places like school, I could get it all done. Yeah, I don’t see that happening either; which is good because I like to eat and hang out with them too.
So let’s assume that my favorites for the last two weeks was Bloggy Boot Camp and move on to the favorites from this week.
Last weekend, the kiddos went a couple of different directions and I had the house all to my self – for the whole night! I had grand plans of all the writing I was going to do along with a dozen other projects, instead I vegged out and watched movies all night. Not the ones pictured: I went the chick flick route. I felt decadently lazy, but we all need that sometimes right?
- I helped train a few Cub Scout leaders. I love it when good leaders are willing to sacrifice their time for training!
- My daughter and I made these cute bat invitations!
- My writing group had it’s own little social media conference. I got to share some of my new knowledge from Bloggy Boot Camp.
I’m not the only one having fun this week. Here’s some of my favorite posts from some of my favorite bloggers.
- Won’t be home to answer the door for the trick or treaters? Try Monzanita’s cute ghost to do it for you.
- I need to make a treat for a party tonight. Maybe I’ll try I Heart Nap Time’s Candy Corn Popcorn.
- Now that Halloween’s almost here, it’s time to think about Thanksgiving. Tip Junkie has a great printable list of ways to celebrate!
Don’t be shy, share your week’s favorites!