- We had Family Photography Club. I’m hoping to get our challenge pictures up next week.
- One of the kid’s wanted to participate in a fundraiser at Frost. I’m always up for an excuse to eat gelato, even if the scale is mean to me the next day.
- I’m almost finished with the third Ranger’s Apprentice book, The Icebound Land.
- I was able to chaperone my favorite field trip to Junior Achievement’s BizTown!
Of coarse I wasn’t the only one having fun this week. Here’s some favorites from around the web.
- The Gunny Sack shared a recipe for baked mozzarella sticks. I love mozzarella sticks and these ones might love my waistline a little bit more than the fried version.
- Want to be a better writer? Rachel Gardener shares 10 tips.
- I found another book I want to read from Booking Mama. I’m never going to catch up if I keep finding them faster than I can read them!
Don’t be shy; share your favorites from the week!