Did you know there are only 101 days until Christmas? I think I’ll put up the Halloween decorations so it will feel closer! While I’m patiently waiting, I’ll share this week’s favorites.
- I just finished Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale. It’s the sequel to I’ll share my review soon.
- I finally saw the Hunger Games movie. I liked it, but I need to read the book to fill in the gaps where the movie got a little choppy. I’m ready for another book…
- My mom and I enjoyed facials. I even won a Christian Dior prize package with make up, skin care and perfume!
- Afterwards we had gelato!
- Laughed at the ladies comedy night at church.
As you can see, it has been a good week! There’s some fun stuff on my favorite blogs too!
- Chef in Training’s Nutella Cupcakes reminded me of my yummy gelato. (Yes, I had a chocolate hazelnut gelato.)
- I don’t know if any of my old t-shirts are cute enough to make one of these Halloween Wreaths from Positively Splendid.
- The Fall issue of Bird’s Party magazine is online.
- Finally, Hilary Weeks inspired me with a discussion on becoming who we are meant to be. That might be a great word for next year.
I’d love to hear your favorites from the week!