It’s been a busy couple of weeks. Let’s see if I can catch up on this Friday’s favorites (with a few from last week).
- I recently attended my first Court of Honor. It’s like Pack Meeting, only shorter and with no games. There was still silly cheers though!
- We made another trip to Flagstaff. It’s such a pretty town and much cooler than the valley!
- I’ve been reading a bunch. I recently finished the Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte and Where I Belong by Rachel Ann Nunes. I’m almost done with Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts.
- There’s been Pack Meeting and book club.
- ANWA is having WOW – a Week of Writing. I’ve exceeded my daily goals so far this week, but today’s not looking too good.
There’s lots of cool busy people blogging a way. Here’s a few of my online favorites.
- Monzanita shows off her collection of August posts.
- I loved iWrite Network’s use of Tarzan to illustrate story structure.
- These whole wheat soft pretzels from New Nostalgia would be a yummy and healthy snack.
What are your favorites this week?