Where did July go? Wasn’t the Forth of July just a couple of days ago? I don’t how 10 days went by without a post. In my defense, we had a family vacation and recovering from the vacation. At least I have lots of favorites to share.
- Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum – When we went to the Lowell Observatory, we bought a year pass that worked at several other museums. This was a good deal with the two places we’ve been in Arizona,and the three places we went to in Utah, it was an amazing deal!
- Clark Planetarium – They have a free exhibit and an IMAX theater.
- Thanksgiving Point – There are four exhibits in one. My favorite was the garden. We were very entertained feeding the Koi fish.
- A family picnic
- evo ’12 – Once again I learned a ton and hung out with awesome people! Be sure to read my evo post at Arizona Mama.
- A new clothes washer. It was hard to catch up on the laundry from our trip – especially when the washer died mid load! I’m happy to report that we are all wearing clean clothes again!
I also been finding some favorites online too!
- Like this handy bin storage system on 24/7 Moms.
- We’re rereading Princess Academy. I’m loving Shannon Hale’s summer book club. She’s giving us a chapter by chapter behind the scenes look at this award winning book.
- I can picture my girls wearing Positively Splendid’s cute banana headband.
Keep me in the loop! What are your favorites this fine Friday?