Like last week, it’s been another busy week – what would it be like to say it’s been a relaxing week with not much going on? I’d probably be bored out of my mind and not have many favorites to share! Without further ado, here’s this week’s favorites.
- Last Saturday we went to Scout-o-rama. Picture three of four ball fields of booth sharing information about Dutch ovens, knots, Cub Scout belt loops and merit badges. There was so much fun, hands-on activities for the whole family. We definitely need to get there earlier next year. One of my favorite exhibits was the Dirty Derby; it’s like a demolition derby with saw blades and swinging logs for over-sized wood block cars.
- Part of this week’s business was canning chicken and deep cleaning the kitchen and floors.
- I showed you the Book themed party invitation, and I’ve been working on decorations for the party this week. I’ll show you how they turned next week.
Here are a couple of favorite posts from a couple of my favorite blogs!
- Celebrations at Home shares her simple recipe for Chocolate Filled Pastry Rolls – sign me up!
- Booking Mama reviews How to Eat a Cupcake; it sounds intriguing.
Share your favorites of the week!