I missed sharing my favorites with you last week because I was knee deep in the amazing ANWA writing conference. Not only did I learn so much, I also met some awesome women. I came home just in time to help my kids with a couple of big projects due this week – those projects didn’t make this week’s favorites, although I enjoyed seeing the end results. Here’s what did make the list:
- Did I mention ANWA? It was really cool, you should go next year!
- The Blue and Gold Banquet had a couple of hiccups, but we rolled with the punches and it turned out well. My favorite part was the Nutella cupcake I savored after I was done being silly in front of the Cub Scouts and their families.
Even though my week was crazy, I still had time to find new favorite posts!
- Speaking of Nutella, anyone want to make me a Chocolate Chip Nutella Cheesecake Bar from Baker’s Royale?
- Picky Palate said she found Marshmallow bits at Target – I want to play with them too and she shares the perfect recipe!
- The Gunny Sack featured a new series / competition called Pinspired & Rewired, interesting concept.
- I love the featured entries for I heart Faces letter A photo challenge.
- I’m filing The Mother Huddle’s Top-stitching tutorial for future use.
Share your favorites of the day!