- I had so much fun playing with my Silhouette and helping my kiddo make her Mustache Valentines.
- Despite its imperfections, I’m loving my Valentines banner.
- Book Club is a highlight of any week.
- I had a rare trip to Costco alone! Costco is even more expensive when you run out of everything.
- We took the whole family to Jesterz. It was the first time the kiddos had been. They really liked the show, but had a hard time getting home so late.
I found some new favorite ideas from some of my favorite blogs.
- Booking Mama reviewed a yummy memoir called Charlotte au Chocolat. It sounds like something I need to read.
- Chef in Training shared a recipe for Olive Garden Breadsticks. I want to try making these!
- If your looking for even fancier bread sticks, these Parmesan and Herb Cheese Straws from Joy the Baker look so cool!
- Or we could skip the bread all together and enjoy If You’re Happy & You Know it’s story of her sneaky friends celebrating her amazing weight loss journey!
Don’t be shy, share your favorites of the week!