Is everyone ready for Valentine’s Day? We still have to finish up cards, shopping and complete a craft project. Hopefully we have a productive weekend! Here’s this week’s favorites:
- My hubby and I went to a fun Valentine party at church. Let’s just say there may or may not be incriminating evidence of me dancing. To the left, to the left… Fortunately I had the dance down since I learned it at one of my kiddo’s Disco Party.
- We finally got a trip in to the library and the book store.
- I finished reading Museum of Thieves for our upcoming book club. I’ve already started on our next book, The Lost German Slave Girl. It’s an intriguing story; I’ll let you know what I think when i finish it.
I also have a few favorite blog posts!
- I love the SITS Girls Blog Critiques. They have another new one today.
- Garlands are so festive; Life as a Thrifter’s posted a great collection of garland ideas.
- Somewhat Simple has a great idea for a clothing swap.
- Your Homebased Mom has some Chocolate Lava Cupcakes that might be just the ticket for our Valentine’s day dessert.
Share your favorites of the week, from real life or from your favorite blog.