A new year isn’t complete without a top ten list – so here’s my top ten posts of 2011!
- Apparently every loves a giveaway – especially for an iPad 2! Josi S. Kilpack sure knows how to kick off a new book.
- My daughter’s elephant sewing project was a lot of work (especially for me), but it turned out great. I love the picture of him reading a book.
- Our last family photography challenge was a ton of fun. We’re definitely due for another challenge.
- When the Family Night Phantom paid us a visit, I passed on the fun tradition to you.
- Working with Cub Scouts has kept us on the front row of great entertainment and experiences. I’m continually surprised at how entertaining Cub Scouts can be. The Raingutter Regatta was no exception.
- I love throwing themed birthday parties for my kiddos. I love how our Teddy Bear Sweet Shop and Nerf Top Shot invitations turned out.
- I love posting my Family Home Evenings; it’s a great record for my family and it can help someone else with their plans. Our Citizenship night was great because we had fun learning and we worked on a Cub Scout goal. Family Home Evening has been a great resource for working on Scout, Faith in God and Personal Progress programs.
- Another giveaway made the list, this time for a recipe bundle.
- We’re always looking for a way to turn an ordinary day into something special. I was excited to learn about National S’mores Day and even more excited I had time to try a batch of yummy S’mores Cookies.
- Last on the list is another Cub Scout post, this time about our Annual Planning Meeting.
Did your favorites make the list? If not, be sure to share them in the comments. Thank you for following along on my Pursuit of Excellence in it’s many varied facets! I appreciate your stopping by and leaving comments. Have a healthy and prosperous New Year.