Yeah, it’s Friday! I get to sleep in tomorrow. I know, I shouldn’t be so excited about it since we had a short week and all; but I really like my sleep in days. This week flew by and I don’t feel like I have much to show for it. Here’s short list of this week’s favorites.
- Last weekend we went to Jesterz, one of my favorite date nights.
- I cleaned up the wrapping paper area from Christmas. It now fits nicely in it’s allowed space.
- I tidied up the baskets and knick knacks that were displaced from the Christmas decorations and I put up our few Chinese New Year Decorations.
- I cleaned the microwave. I’m noticing a theme…
Fortunately other people lead more exciting lives. Here’s some of my favorites from the blog world.
- I love using food to help teach. Gourmet Mom on-the-Go’s cookies are great to teach about Sedimentary Rocks.
- Your Homebased Mom has some very inspiring Valentine Decor. I’ll pull my stuff out after Chinese New Year; maybe I can borrow a couple of her projects to do this year.
- And I can’t forget about my Stop, Start, and Continue post over at Arizona Mama.
Please share your favorites of the week, so I can live vicariously through you as I do more cleaning!