It was another busy week for our family. There were band concerts and book reports due. Not to mention all the extra preparations for Christmas. Here’s a few of my favorites from the first full week of December.
- Helping the 8 – 11 year old girls at church deliver bags for their food drive.
- I finished reading The Christmas List. It was a great Christmas book that challenged me to think of five people I’ve hurt in my life and how to make amends with them.
- Catching up on ordering pictures from this year. I’ve ordered pictures from half the year!
- Attending a baking party with one of my friends. Cooking is much more enjoyable to do with friends. It was one those times that reminds me to not be so busy that I don’t have time to be social. And it was an excuse to whip up a batch of Hot Chocolate Cookies!
- I figured out how to make the outline of a picture on my Silhouette. It would be better if I could add some more detail, but I’m learning!
Since I can’t have all the fun, here’s some cool things I found online!
- This scrapbook layout from Got Sketch? makes me want to ditch my other responsibilities and spend time being creative.
- But since that’s not possible, I could whip up Cookie & Cups’ great Krispie Treat Christmas Tree for next’s week’s classroom party.
- Or I could bone up on Somewhat Simple’s Christmas light photography tutorial. I love the heart shape sparkle in the last picture.
- It’s never too early to start thinking about next year’s goals. Latter Day Woman has some great tips!
What’s been your favorite this week? Please share your real life or online favorites by leaving a comment!
Disclosure: I make a small percentage from any purchases made through my Amazon links. Thanks for your support!