Happy New Year’s Eve Eve! Between recuperating from Christmas and the kids home all day, this has been a very low key, relaxed week. It’s a nice change from the hustle and bustle preparing for Christmas. Tomorrow night we have a low key family party at home to ring in the New Year. It’s fairly traditional, so there is little planning. On to this week’s favorites.
- Obviously Christmas was my favorite; though it can be a little sad when it ends.
- I finished reading Daughters in My Kingdom.
- Just Dance 3 on our new Kinect. (Thanks Mom!)
- A little 2-days after Christmas shopping.
- Some babysitting and
- A trip to the library.
Like I said, it’s been a very low key week. I haven’t been on the computer a ton this week, but I found a few things to share.
- Shannon Hale shared her 2011 Great Reads.
- It’s a Crafty Life shares a cute scrapbook sketch.
- I love end of the year count downs; In Katrina’s Kitchen counts down her top recipes of the year!
How did you spend the last week of 2011?