- We had so much fun celebrating Thanksgiving at Pack Meeting.
- I finished reading Lemon Tart. Now I just need to get a hold of the next book in the series, English Trifle.
- I only have three more layouts to finish up last year! My goal is to be done by the end of November.
- Tonight is our book club meeting for The Help. I’m making a Caramel Cake that I found on Pinterest.
Here’s some of my favorites from the blog world.
- Marta Writes shares her mom’s apple cake recipe. I need more time to bake all these goodies I find!
- Creating Keepsakes shares a cute scrapbook layout and a link to their free font. Maybe this will help me finish up those last three layouts…
- I love the thumbprint writing prompt Chocolate on my Cranium shares. I want to try that one with my kids over the summer.
- This wreath craft from Little Birdie Secrets would be a great way to keep the kiddos busy while Thanksgiving dinner cooks!
Share your favorites of the week!