This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
I guess I’m not very ambitious since my list only had 13 items on it. I’ve completed 4 things on the list and one isn’t important to me anymore. Is anyone else having a hard time figuring out what they want to be when they grow up? After looking at a few other entries, I was inspired with enough ideas to fill out my list.
- Publish a book. I substituted this for “get published in a scrapbook magazine”. So maybe I am more ambitious than I was a few years ago.
- Go back to Italy. I went when I was 15; I’d like to go again now that I’m old enough to appreciate it. I’d specifically like to go to Sicily. While I’m at it, I’d like to go to the island between Northern Italy and Croatia where my Grandpa was born.
- Be debt free.
- Learn to play the piano.
- Grow a fruitful garden.
- Go to Florida with my children. It just so happens that one of the prizes is a trip to the Universal Orlando Resort.
- Be in the temple with all my children.
- Introduce someone to the gospel.
- Be caught up with my scrapbooks.
- Go on a mission.
- Be at peace.
- Read every book in my home library. Then I’d finally catch up with my kids!
- Be financially self sufficient.
- Go to a writer’s conference.
- Take my children to the Smithsonian. I went to the Air and Space Museum when I was a teenager. It was awesome! Now I just need to see the rest of the Smithsonian.
That was pretty fun. So what’s on your bucket list?