September’s almost over! This week flew by with several things going on in the evenings; last night was the first night we weren’t running somewhere. You’d think the busy schedule would spark lots of favorites, but sometimes it just wears me out. There are a few things that make me feel good.
- General Conference preparations – I picked up snacks and breakfasts for our Conference weekend.
- Candy corn – Our local grocery store didn’t have any, but I was able to pick some up on a run to Wal-mart this week. I can’t wait to finally decorate next week.
- The Host – Despite my disinterest in the Twilight series, Stephanie Meyer is a great storyteller.
I can’t forget to mention the cool things going on in the blogosphere.
- Seth Adam Smith shares a inspiring Book of Mormon challenge.
- Monzanita shares a Booing recap. I’m hoping next week settles down enough for us to play too!
- Since Halloween is the precursor to Thanksgiving (which is the precursor to Christmas), we might as well start thinking about pie! Latter Day Woman’s Jordan is on a Pie Quest and shares S’mores Pie.