I have lots of favorites this week, and that’s not even including the fact that Halloween is coming. Yeah fall!
- Our first book club!
- I finally posted our photography challenge entries. Please vote. We tried doing it ourselves, but we all just voted for ourselves and it was a four way tie.
- The A.B.C. Murders – I finished another Agatha Christie book this week. I didn’t actually read the entire book this week; I started it at the beginning of this month. Now I’m reading The Host, I’m not sure if it’s a favorite yet.
There’s even more fun stuff in the wonderful world of blogs!
- The new issue of Party Dress Magazine is ready for your viewing pleasure.
- I’ve been learning about 72 hour kits for over 20 years and I thought I pretty much had it down. Everyday Food Storage shares why we should include nylons in our 72 hour kits!
- I love this sketch for cards or scrapbooks from Got Sketch? I had to pin the first sample.
- My daughter is writing for Arizona Mama! See how she rescued a cute shirt with a stain into another cute project.
What are your plans for the first weekend of fall?