Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Daily Archives: September 30, 2011
September’s almost over! This week flew by with several things going on in the evenings; last night was the first night we weren’t running somewhere. You’d think the busy schedule would spark lots of favorites, but sometimes it just wears me out. There are a few things that make me feel good.
- General Conference preparations – I picked up snacks and breakfasts for our Conference weekend.
- Candy corn – Our local grocery store didn’t have any, but I was able to pick some up on a run to Wal-mart this week. I can’t wait to finally decorate next week.
- The Host – Despite my disinterest in the Twilight series, Stephanie Meyer is a great storyteller.
I can’t forget to mention the cool things going on in the blogosphere.
- Seth Adam Smith shares a inspiring Book of Mormon challenge.
- Monzanita shares a Booing recap. I’m hoping next week settles down enough for us to play too!
- Since Halloween is the precursor to Thanksgiving (which is the precursor to Christmas), we might as well start thinking about pie! Latter Day Woman’s Jordan is on a Pie Quest and shares S’mores Pie.